No products in the cart.
INGCO Sewage Water Submersible Pump 2HP
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Rs. 56,000.00 (-7%)
- Rated power:1500W(2.0HP)
- Max. flow:350L/min
- Pipe diameter:2″
- Copper wire motor
- Pump body: Stainless Steel
- Motor body: Cast iron
- 9m length cable
- Built-in cutting blade
- Control box for protection
- Packed by wooden box
A submersible pump is a pump which must be fully submerged to pump fluid. These pumps are often found in deep wells and boreholes as they are ideal for pumping water from deep below ground. They do not usually suffer from cavitation (the physical limit on sucking water from the surface) as surface pumps do, which means that submersible pumps have revolutionised deep water lifting by pushing water up to the surface.
What are the advantages of using submersible pumps?
- A submersible pump will never have to be primed as it is always submerged
- They do not risk drawing in air through small leaks in the pipes or joints which can cause surface-pumps to be very inefficient
- No air, water and noise pollution. Submersible pumps are quiet as they are underground and also cannot contaminate your water source as they require no greasing or oiling or refuelling
Submersible pumps are versatile in their uses. You can use them for pumping water for agricultural irrigation domestic water lifting, community water access and much more.